5 Simple Steps for Finding Your Briggs & Stratton Operator’s Manual Online
Your operator’s manual is key for your small engine repair and maintenance, whether it’s for your lawn mower, generator, pressure washer or other Briggs & Stratton powered outdoor equipment. So losing it can be a huge headache. In fact, lost manuals are one of the most common customer service calls. But fear not; if you’ve misplaced yours, you can still get all the information you need in a few simple steps.
- Go to “Find your Briggs & Stratton Manual”
- Select your product type (lawn mower, pressure washer, generator, etc.)
- Look at your engine for the model number, type, trim, etc. If you have trouble locating it, visit “How to Locate your Model Number”
- Enter your engine or product model number
- Print or save your missing repair manual
Once you find your manual, getting back to small engine maintenance is a cinch. Be sure to thoroughly review the safety guidelines, also found in the operator’s manual.
Still need help finding your operators manual, locating your model number or completing DIY small engine repair? We’re ready to help: visit the Briggs & Stratton Answer Center and we’ll help you get the answers you need. Or contact our Answer Center representatives by phone for even further assistance.