Top 5 Father’s Day Gifts for Lawn-Loving Dads
Can you believe it’s almost summer? This is the time of year when everyone’s schedules get a little crazy. Between our childrens’ sporting events, extended family get-togethers, and everything else that life throws at us, it’s easy to forget that Father’s Day is Sunday, June 15th!
Here is a handy guide of cool Father’s Day gifts to buy the guy that loves his lawn. As a dad of three kids myself, I know I’d be excited to receive any of these gifts! Dads, no peeking!
Father’s Day Gift Ideas:
- Yard Work Gear: Let’s face it – mowing the lawn is hard sometimes, especially if you live somewhere balmy. Making sure Dad has the right lawn mowing gear is bound to make yard work much easier (and safe!) Try a pair of quality work gloves to protect Dad’s hands or a sweat-wicking hat to keep the dad in your life protected and sunburn free.
- Lawn Games: Half of having a beautiful lawn is being able to enjoy it with your family, right? For your Father’s Day gift, why not invest in a fun lawn game like a bean bag toss game, ladder toss, or go “old school” with a croquet or lawn darts set. Any of these will entertain Dad and the whole gang while you’re waiting for dinner to cook on the grill.
- Lawn Chair: If Dad puts a lot of work into his lawn, my guess is that he wants to enjoy it! A comfy chair for the deck or patio is a great gift that is sure to help the guy in your life kick back and relax. Extra points for cup holders.
- Outdoor Sound System: Jazz up your deck or patio with an outdoor sound system with wireless or bluetooth speakers! This is a perfect gift for dads that love music and will allow you and your family to enjoy the backyard while listening to a few of your favorite tunes. There are tons of different styles – some even look like rocks to blend into your garden.
- A New Lawn Mower: If you feel like spoiling your dad this Father’s Day, look no further than a new lawn mower with QPT™ technology. It’s 60% quieter than other mowers on the market, so yard work can be done without having to yell over the roar of a traditional lawn mower. May we also recommend a big red bow?
This Father’s Day, we hope you take some time to recognize or remember a special dad in your life. See you outside.
Share your creative Father’s Day gift ideas for the backyard in the comments section!